Reliance has added yet another Lyf Wind series smartphone to its portfolio. Called the Reliance Lyf Wind 4S, it succeeds the Lyf Wind 4 smartphone and comes with several upgrades over the predecessor. As far as specifications are concerned, the Lyf Wind 4S packs a 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor coupled with Adreno 304 GPU.
Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, the Wind 4S features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. The device houses 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. On the camera front, the phone sports an 8 mega pixel auto focus primary camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Camera features which the phone offers, include HDR, Face Detection, Red-Eye Reduction, Continuous Shot, ISO, Exposure, White Balance, Anti Banding, Zero Shutter Lag, Touch Up Mode and Panorama.
It supports expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card. Fueled by a 4000mAh battery, it offers up to 28 hours of talk time on 4G networks and up to 630 hours of standby time. The dual SIM handset offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. It measures 144.7x73x9 mm and weighs 148 grams. The device supports USB OTG allowing users to access data by simply plugging a pen-drive.
Specifications & Features Of Reliance Lyf Wind 4S
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909
- GPU: Adreno 304
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 293ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel Auto Focus with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Sensors: G-sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, E-Compass sensor
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Reliance Lyf Wind 4S carries a price tag of Rs. 7,699 and comes in Blue, Black and Brown color options.