Samsung has launched a new A series smartphone in India. Called the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, the phone is loaded with high-end specifications. It flaunts its premium glass back with metal frame and also comes with a fingerprint sensor for additional security.
Under the hood, the Galaxy A9 Pro packs an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor paired with Adreno 510 GPU. The phone features a large 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It houses 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 256GB via microSD card.
For photography buffs, the smartphone sports a 16 mega pixel primary camera and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. Camera features include HDR, Wide Selfie, Palm Selfie and Beauty Face. Fueled by a massive 5000mAh battery, the device supports fast charging which is claimed to charge the battery from 0 to 100 percent in 160 mins and up to 32 percent in just 30 minutes.
Specifications & Features Of Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android Marshmallow
- Display: 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 4)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, OIS
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with Fast charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC
- Dimensions: 161.7×80.9×7.9 mm
- Weight: 210 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro carries a price tag of Rs. 32,490 and will be available to buy starting September 26, 2016. It comes in White, Gold and Black color variants.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Hands On Video
Stay tuned with us for more updates!