Just a few weeks after the global unveiling of Samsung Galaxy Alpha globally, Samsung India has launched its new smartphone Samsung Galaxy Alpha in India at a premium price of Rs. 39990. This phone, contrary to previous designs by Samsung, gets a metallic build and construction. Premium metal feel is the USP of this phone more than any other feature on this phone. It is also fairly premium in terms of display and specs as well. Lets have a look into details on this phone and have a quick look in the hands on video review section below.
Price And Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Alpha has been priced at Rs. 39,990 in India ans goes on sale in first week of October 2014 in India.
Hands On Video Review
Features And Specifications
- 4.7″ Super AMOLED with 720p resolution – 312 ppi
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB Non Expandable memory
- Exynos 5 Octa Core processor – four Cortex-A15 cores (1.8GHz) and four Cortex-A7 cores (1.3GHz)
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz with S Health and Ultra low power mode
- Fingerprint reader, Heart Rate sensor
- 12 MP Primary Camera , 2.1 MP Front camera
- LTE – Category 6 Compatibility
- Dual Band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- 1860 mAh Battery
This phone does not feature the full HD or 2K/4K displays. It does not feature the best camera resolution in the class or best specs, yet it does offer a great balance when it comes to performance, form factor, feel, build quality and visual appeal. It gets a brilliant Super AMOLED Display, a mighty front and rear facing camera, latest Android KitKat 4.4.4 and a slim 6.7 mm profile.
Besides not being best in price specced phone, it does offer unmatched style, elegance, superb display and high performance. I am impressed by the phone and think that it will find many buyers because of its style quotient and build quality.