Samsung has introduced its C series of smartphones with the launch of Samsung Galaxy C5, in China. Under the hood, the Galaxy C5 is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor coupled with Adreno 405 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and features a 5.2-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. It comes in two variants based on storage- 32GB and 64GB, both of which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
On camera front, it sports a 16 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. Also onboard, is a 2600mAh battery that supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The phone measures 145.9x72x6.7mm and weighs 153 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC. It also packs a fingerprint sensor for additional security. It is dual SIM phone that allows users to either put two SIM cards or one SIM card and one microSD card simultaneously.
Specifications & Features Of Samsung Galaxy C5
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 617
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with dual LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: 2600mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 145.9x72x6.7mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy C5 is priced at CNY 2199 (approximately Rs. 22,500) for 32GB variant and CNY 2399 (approximately Rs. 24,500) for 64GB variant. It is available for pre-orders in China and will go on sale starting June 17, 2016. It will be available in Gold, Pink Gold, Silver and Grey color options.