Samsung has launched its latest smartphone- Samsung Galaxy C7 alongside Galaxy C5 phone, in China. As for specifications, the Galaxy C7 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor paired with Adreno 506 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and features a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. It comes in two variants based on storage- 32GB and 64GB, both of which support expandable storage up to 128GB using microSD card.
On camera front, the Galaxy C7 sports a 16 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and f/1.9 aperture. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC. It also features a fingerprint scanner for additional security.
Specifications & Features Of Samsung Galaxy C7
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB (expandable up to 128GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with dual LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: 3300mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 156.6×77.2×6.8 mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Color Options: Gold, Rose Pink, Silver and Grey
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy C7 is priced at CNY 2599 (approximately Rs. 26,500) for 32GB variant and CNY 2799 (approximately Rs. 28,600) for 64GB variant. There is no word on availability of the phone. It will be available in Gold, Rose Pink, Silver and Grey color options. Availability details are expected to be disclosed in the coming days.