Samsung has launched its latest budget smartphone in the Galaxy series, called the Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace. The device is now listed on company’s Indian online store.
The Galaxy J1 Ace features similar set of specifications as the Galaxy J1 which was launched in India earlier this year. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor paired with 512MB of RAM. Running Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, it features a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display with 800×480 pixels resolution. There is 4GB of inbuilt storage onboard which is expandable up to 128GB using microSD card.
The Galaxy J1 Ace sports a 5 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by an 1800mAh battery, it measures 130.1×67.6×9.5 mm in dimensions and weighs 128 grams. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It will be available in Black, White and Blue color options.
Specifications & Features Of Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace
- Processor: 1.3GHz dual-core
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 4.3-inch Super AMOLED (800×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 512MB
- ROM: 4GB (expandable up to 128GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 1800mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Color Options: Black, White and Blue
- Dimensions: 130.1×67.6×9.5 mm
- Weight: 128 grams
- Dual Micro SIM
Price & Availability
The Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace is now listed on company’s Indian online store, priced at Rs. 6,300. The availability status of the phone says ‘stock is not available currently’, however, there is ‘notify me’ option through which users will be notified when the smartphone will be available to buy. We expect Samsung to make an announcement about the device soon in the coming days.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!