Updated on 17th September 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear smart watch launch (deliveries to start later) in India on 17th September 2013 which is just 2 weeks away from its global announcement at IFA in Berlin. We are really impressed with Samsung as a brand giving importance to Indian market unlike other brands which take months to bring their devices to India.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been priced at Rs. 49,900 and the Galaxy Gear is priced at Rs. 22,990. Samsung and Vodafone are offering 2GB Internet per month on Vodafone network with the Note 3.
Updated on 14th September 2013
Yes it is true, Samsung is all set to launch their latest entrant to their Galaxy series which is Galaxy Note 3. Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 3 and the Galaxy Gear at IFA 2013, Berlin just a few days ago at 4th September 2013. Now they are ready to ship the new phablet to the Indian market along with Galaxy Gear which is too launching in India along with the Note 3 on 17th September 2013.
Galaxy Gear is smartphone assisted smartwatch which has the ability to display notifications, make and receive calls directly along with take pictures directly from the smartwatch.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as we all knew follows the traditional trend of large screen size with high definitions displays having powerful processors and ample memory running on Android mobile operating system to solve one’s complaints about performance, screen, gaming etc. The specifications are as below.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications:
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.9GHz Exynos Octa-Core Processor
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 13MP camera BSI Sensor with High CRI LED flash with Smart Stabilizer
- Slow motion 720p HD 120fps
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack with UHQA, FM Radio with RDS
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, up to 64GB expandable memory via external microSD card
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL, NFC, IR blaster
- 3200mAh Battery
On the other hand, Samsung also unveiled a smart-watch called the Galaxy Gear which it actually a smartphone aided device and dies not work on its own. It is capable of displaying notifications, make and receive calls, take pictures, etc. when paired with the Android 4.3 running device. More details below.
Samsung Galaxy Gear Specifications:
- 800MHz Single core processor
- 1.63-inch 320×320 AMOLED display (277ppi)
- 512MB RAM and 4GB internal memory
- 1.9MP AutoFocus camera with BSI sensor
- 720p playback and recording
- Bluetooth v4.0
- 315mAh battery