Samsung is widely accepted to launch its next flagship smartphone- Galaxy S8, along with Galaxy S8+ on March 29 2017. While leaks and rumors about Galaxy S8 have already making rounds over the internet, it is the Samsung Galaxy S8+ now, whose specifications have leaked in full glory.
Leakster @evleaks has shared a list that reveals almost everything about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8+. As per @evleaks, the Galaxy S8+ will feature either 6.2-inch (full rectangle) display or a 6.1-inch (with rounded corners) Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display with 2560×1440 pixels resolution. The phone will house 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal memory and support expandable storage via microSD card.
For photography lovers, the device will sport a 12 mega pixel Dual Pixel camera on the rear with LED flash and f/1.7 aperture. There will also be an 8 mega pixel front snapper with f/1.7 aperture. Equipped with a 3500mAh battery, it will support fast charging in both wired and wireless modes. Connectivity options will include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC and USB 2.0. It will also come with Samsung Knox and earphones tuned by AKG. The phone will pack a fingerprint scanner, heart rate sensor and an iris scanner.
Samsung Galaxy S8+: Leaked Specifications & Features
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / Octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 6.2-inch (full rectangle) / 6.1-inch (with rounded corners) Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (2560×1440 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 12 mega pixel Dual Pixel with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/1.7 aperture
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC and USB 2.0
- Battery: 3500mAh with fast charging
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Fingerprint scanner, Heart rate sensor, Iris scanner
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
There is no word on exact availability date and price of the Samsung Galaxy S8+. It is however, said to be launched on March 29, 2017 and go on sale in April for € 899 (approximately Rs. 64,000) for the 6.2-inch variant.