Samsung India has announced several exciting offers for its ‘Make for India’ range of products for its customers to celebrate 69th Independence day (2015). Consumers under this campaign, can avail great offers on Samsung’s wide range of smartphones, tablets and consumer electronics which are covered under ‘make for India’ campaign. Samsung is offering discounts and easy EMI’s on select range of its products.
This campaign started on August 8, 2015 and will stretch over for 15 days. These offers can thus, be availed till August 22, 2015 across all leading retail outlets in India.
Make For India Campaign Offers
The offers which are being offered by Samsung India under ‘Make For India’ campaign include:
- Free wireless charger and 24 months EMI’s on Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
- 15 Easy EMI’s on Samsung Galaxy A Series (A7, A5 and A3), Samsung Galaxy E Series (E7 and E5), Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge and Galaxy Tab A with HDFC Bank Credit Cards and Bajaj Finserv.
- Up to 15% Cash back and 15/0 Easy EMIs (with zero down payment) on a select range of televisions, washing machines and microwave ovens.
- Up to 25% off on Exchange of refrigerators along with 15/0 EMIs (zero down payment).
- 15/0 EMI (zero down payment) and Free installation on a range of select Samsung Split air-conditioners.
So, what are you waiting for? The Samsung ‘Make for India’ campaign will end on August 22, 2015. To avail these offers, hurry and start shopping!
“We wanted the consumer to participate in the joy and celebration around the Independence Day, by giving our valued customers the choice to own Samsung’s ‘Make for India’ products that have been designed keeping their needs in mind and which are now available with exciting offers,” said Mr. Ranjivjit Singh, CMO Samsung.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!