Smartron, an Indian startup company has launched its first smartphone in India, called the Smartron t.phone.
As for specifications, the t.phone is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor coupled with Adreno 430 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The device features a 5.5-inch full HD AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. The display is protected against scratches by Gorilla Glass 3. It houses 64GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. On software front, it runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
For photography lovers, the device comes with a 13 mega pixel primary camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF. There is also a 4 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies. Fueled by a 3000mAh battery, it supports Quick Charge 2.0. It is a hybrid dual SIM phone that allows users to either put two SIM cards or one SIM card and one microSD card simultaneously.
The t.phone features metal body with dual-tone color scheme and weighs just 149 grams. It will be available in Classic Grey, Metallic Pink, Steel Blue and Sunrise Orange color options.
Specifications & Features Of Smartron t.phone
- Processor: 64-bit octa-Core Snapdragon 810
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution, Gorilla Glass 3 protection, Apical assertive technology)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF
- Front Camera: 4 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3000mAh with Quick Charge 2.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.2×78.2×6.98mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Smartron t.phone is priced at Rs. 22,999 and will go on sale though Smartron t.store and Gadgets360 starting early June, 2016. Registrations for the sale are open now.
Looking at the spec-sheet, the Smartron t.phone looks like an impressive phone. It flaunts its high-end specifications encased in a premium metal body.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!