Sony has launched its latest budget smartphone, called the Sony Xperia L1. Under the hood, the phone packs a 64-bit 1.45GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU. Running Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, it features a 5.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
The Xperia L1 houses 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. The phone supports expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD card. On the camera front, the device sports a 13 mega pixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 5 mega pixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture. Armed with a 2620mAh battery, it supports Qnovo Adaptive charging. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS and USB Type-C. The handset measures 151x74x8.7 mm and weighs 180 grams.
Sony Xperia L1: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit 1.45GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, Auto Focus, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 2620mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 151x74x8.7 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
There is no word on price of Sony Xperia L1 smartphone as of now. It will go on sale in North America in April 2017, followed by other markets like Middle East. The phone comes in White, Pink and Black color options.
Sony also took the wraps Sony Xperia XA1, Xperia XA1 Ultra, Xperia XZ Premium and Xperia XZs smartphones at MWC 2017. While the XA1 and XA1 Ultra succeed the Xperia XA and Xperia XA Ultra, the XZ Premium is a high-end variant of the Xperia XZ while XZs is its toned down variant.
Also Read: Sony Xperia XZ Hands On Review