Sony along with the Xperia Z2 also announced the rumored Xperia Z2 tablet at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona 2014. Xperia Z2 tablet features a super slim design with just 6.4mm thickness and 426 grams weight.
Sony Xperia Z2 tablet features a 10.1-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution powered by Mobile Bravia 2 Engine on Triluminos screen. It is powered by a Snapdragon 801 chipset just like the Xperia Z2 and comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory which is further expandable up to 64GB via external microSD card. It is IP55 / IP58 certified making it water and dust resistance as well and sports a 8MP rear camera with Exmor R sensor. More details are mentioned below.
Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specifications:
- 10.1-inch Full HD (1920 x 1200 pixels resolution) WUXGA TRILUMINOS Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dust and water resistant (IP55 / IP57) with a durable glass front display
- 8 MP rear camera with Exmor R for mobile sensor
- 2.2MP front-facing camera
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- LTE / 3G HSPA+ (Optional), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, MHL 3.0, GPS / GLONASS and NFC
- 6000 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Xperia Z2 Tablet comes in black or white colors and would launch globally from March 2014 with dates varying in specific regions.