Spice Mobiles have recently launched the Smart Flo Pace 3 Mi-502n in India. This smartphone is an advancement over the earlier launched handset in the same series accepting the standards nowadays which is a 5-inch screen, dual or quad-core processor, Android 4.2 etc. To know more about the product read below.
Smart Flo Pace 3 features a 5-inch (480 x 800 Pixels resolution) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flah and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It has 2G (EDGE) connectivity and dual SIM support, all run by a 2100 mAh battery, similar to its predecessor Spice Flo Pace 2 Mi-502 which was launched back in April. It also comes pre-loaded with Hoopz, Nimbuzz and WhatsApp on the software front.
Spice Smart Flo Pace 3 Mi-502n Specifications
- 5-inch (480 x 800 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 10.4mm thick and weighs 190 grams
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, micro USB
- 512MB RAM, 512 MB internal memory, 16GB expandable memory with microSD
- 2100 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Spice Smart Flo Pace 3 Mi-502n comes in White and Blue color options and is priced at Rs. 7,499 for the Indian market. It will be available through leading retail stores and Saholic, Spice’s own online retail channel across the country.
Spreading some light on the price and the specifications, this is all you can get for Rs. 7499. Don’t expect the build quality to be that good as you are not paying that much but yes it will be bearable.