Spice has been launching smartphones and tablets at quite a brisk pace and the company wants to give itself a strong footing in the Indian market, something it once enjoyed in the Telecom sector. The company has already launched a slew of top end and mid range smartphones and now it is looking to strengthen its entry range of droids. The latest pawn in the army is the Spice Smart Flo Pace Mi-422 which comes with some modest specs and a price tag of Rs.4,790.
The smartphone is on sale from online retailers. The Spice Smart Flo Pace Mi-422 will be heading the company’s operations in the sub Rs.5,000 price bracket.
Here’s a detailed list of its specifications:
- Screen: 4 inches which has a resolution of 800×480 pixels
- OS: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: Under the hood is a 1GHz single core processor which like all other budget chipsets is made by Mediatek
- Camera: 3.2MP primary camera with LED flash and a 1.3MP front camera joins it as well
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory and storage: It will come with an internal storage capacity512MB which can be expanded with the help of a memory card by 32GB
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Battery: 1300 mAH battery which is something just fine
- Price: Rs.4,790
The smartphone may not run on the latest version of Android, Jelly Bean or you may dislike the lack of 3G connectivity. But it needs to let go of a few things to keep a tab on the costs down and 3G faces the axe. It may not be the device that will blow away your mind but it will be the device that you would like to own when upgrading from a feature phone. The Spice Smart Flo Pace Mi-422 can be bought from Flipkart.