Spice Mobile in an exclusive launch event in New Delhi India has today launched a very interesting wearable gadget. Its called Spice Smart Pulse M-9010 and it comes as a wearable phone which comes with standalone phone functionality with Dual SIM capability.
Pricing And Availability
Spice Smart Pulse has been launched at Rs. 3999 MOP. It goes on sale on 11th of July exclusively on Home Shop 18 website and their TV network sales.
Features And Specifications
It surely is an interesting device and comes with interchangeable straps with which you can customize the look of the watch phone. It comes bundled with a Bluetooth headset which is free (or bundled with the package). The functionality of the Spice Smart Pulse Smart Watch Phone include:
- Standalone phone functionality with dual SIM Support
- Can access any android phone using Bluetooth
- Can access and message on this watch
- It can make and receive calls
- It can control music, pictures and gallery on any smartphone using Bluetooth
- Remote camera capture from a phone using the Spice Smart Pulse
- Camera with flash
- Expandable memory of up to 8 GB
- 4 cm or 1.6 inch display
- 420 mAh battery
- Audio and video player
- Dual SIM (2G+2G)
- Up to 8 GB Expandable memory
- FM Radio
- WAP/ GPRS/ EDGE connectivity
- Touch screen interface
Hands On Video Review
Spice Smart Pulse is an untouched segment as of now at least for the Indian market. Most smart watched and other wearables that we have in India do not offer SIM card or calling features while the Spice Smart Pulse does. It also supports android notifications like regular smartwatches, also supports calling and controlling music on Android based phones. So when it comes to functionality, its fairly loaded and one of its kind offering. Added to that the price point is fairly compelling which make it even more attractive. We believe Spice had got a winner product here which may become the first real affordable smart-watch for masses.