Spice has launched its latest smartphone in the XLife series, called the Spice XLife 511 Pro. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor paired with Mali 400 GPU. Running Android 4.4 KitKat operating system, it features a 5-inch FWVGA display with resolution of 854×480 pixels.
There is 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB using microSD card. The XLife 511 Pro sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 3.2 mega pixel front facing camera. Backed up by a 1750mAh battery, it offers 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The device measures 145.5×73.7×9.4mm in dimensions and will be available in Dark Blue, Black with Gold and Blue with Silver color options.
Features & Specifications Of Spice XLife 511 Pro
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- GPU: Mali 400
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854×480 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 3.2 mega pixel
- Battery: 1750mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 145.5×73.7×9.4mm
- Weight: Dark Blue, Black with Gold and Blue with Silver
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Spice XLife 511 Pro is priced at Rs. 5,799, however it is available to buy from online retailer at a much lower price tag of Rs. 4,989. It comes bundled with a free flip cover and a selfie stick.
Spice introduced its XLife series back in June 2015 with the launch of Spice XLife 404, XLife 431q, XLife 431qLite and XLife 512 smartphones. All these smartphones carry affordable price tags and are targeted at the first time buyers and those who want to upgrade from a feature phone to a smartphone. You can check out the specifications and features of these smartphones here.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!