Swipe Technologies has launched a new Elite series smartphone, called the Swipe Elite Sense. Under the hood, the phone packs a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor paired with Adreno 308 GPU. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
The Elite Sense houses 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory with expandable support via microSD card. On the camera front, the smartphone sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash while there is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. Fueled by a 2500mAh battery, the phone offers 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS as connectivity options. The smartphone flaunts its unibody metal design and comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back. It measures 143.4×71.8×8.7 mm and weighs 146 grams.
Swipe Elite Sense: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 143.4×71.8×8.7 mm
- Weight: 146 grams
- Color Options: Champagne Gold and Space Grey
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Swipe Elite Sense carries a price tag of Rs. 7,499 and is available to buy exclusively from online retailer Flipkart. It comes in Champagne Gold and Space Grey color options.
Swipe Elite Sense: Hands On Video
“Characterized by sleek design and powerful performance, ELITE Sense gives the user an opportunity to leverage their smartphone for making a statement of their style quotient. The ELITE Sense marks further step in Swipe’s determination to set new standards in design, power and performance of Indian smartphones,” said, Shripal Gandhi, Founder and CEO of Swipe Technologies.