Vivo has launched its selfie focused smartphone, called the Vivo V5 Plus, in India. The main highlight of the phone is that it features dual camera set up on the front. It sports a 20 mega pixel front facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 5P lens and a secondary 8 mega pixel camera for capturing stunning selfies. The front camera is also capable of producing ‘Bokeh’ effect.
Under the hood, the V5 Plus packs a 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system wrapped under Funtouch OS 3.0. On the front, it features a 5.5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution. Besides, dual front cameras, the V5 Plus sports a 16 mega pixel camera on the back with LED flash.
The phone houses 64GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 256GB via microSD card. Equipped with a 3160mAh battery, it supports fast charging. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. It measures 152.8x74x7.26 mm, weighs 158.6 grams and comes with a fingerprint scanner integrated into the home button.
Vivo V5 Plus: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Funtouch OS 3.0
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 256GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel
- Front Camera: 20 mega pixel + 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 3160mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS
- Dimensions: 152.8x74x7.26 mm
- Weight: 158.6 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Vivo V5 Plus carries a price tag of Rs. 27,980. It will go on sale via offline stores across the country. First sale will take place on February 1, 2017 while pre-bookings will start from January 24.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!