Besides launching Vivo X6 and X6 Plus smartphones, Chinese handset manufacturer Vivo has also taken the wraps off the Vivo Y51 smartphone. While the X6 and X6 Plus are mid-ranged devices, the Y51 is a budget smartphone.
Under the hood, the Y51 is powered by a 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core processor paired with Adreno 306 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The handset runs Android 5.0.2 Lollipop wrapped under FunTouch OS and features a 5-inch qHD display with resolution of 960×540 pixels. On camera front, it sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
Backed up by a 2350mAh battery, it measures 143.8×71.7×7.52 mm in dimensions and weighs 157 grams. It comes loaded with ambient light, digital compass, gravity and proximity sensors. Connectivity options which the handset offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It comes with support for 4G LTE 2300MHz and 1800MHz bands for India.
Specifications & Features Of Vivo Y51
- Processor: 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core (unknown chipset)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Operating System: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with FunTouch OS
- Display: 5-inch qHD (960×540 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2350mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 143.8×71.7×7.52 mm
- Weight: 157 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
There pricing and availability details of Vivo Y51 have not been revealed yet. The company is expected to announce the details in the coming days. There is no word on when the company plans to launch the handset in the Indian market.