Xiaomi has announced its Mi.com reward program in India. Though the Reward Mi program, the Chinese technology company will offer special benefits to registered mi.com users who purchase Xiaomi products from the website. Mi Fan? Read more to find How The New Xiaomi Reward Mi Program Works?
Mi.com is the first e-commerce website to offer a reward program (Reward Mi) in India. In terms of smartphone sales, it is the third most successful e-commerce platform in the country (after Amazon and Flipkart). The Mi Store app has also crossed over 5 million app installs on Google Play Store. The official reward program aims to rewards it’s loyal fans with exclusive benefits such as priority passes (F-codes) and discount coupons. The new Xiaomi Reward Mi Program Mi.comstarts from 15 June.
Here’s How The New Xiaomi Reward Mi Program Works?
- Users will earn Mi Tokens for each transaction on Mi.com depending on the amount (10% of the transaction value)
- Every new member of the Reward Mi program gets 50 Mi Tokens as a welcome gesture
- The Mi Tokens can be redeemed to get various price benefits (including F-Codes or Discount Coupons) during the next purchase on the Xiaomi website
- F-codes and Discount Coupons cannot be returned or canceled to reclaim Mi Tokens
- While F-Codes generated from your account can be shared with your family and friends, the discount coupons are not transferable
- Users will get tokens for first 5 (delivered) orders, based on delivery date
- Mi Fans can earn additional Mi Tokens during special campaigns or convert them into coupons or F Codes
- Mi Tokens are valid for a period of minimum 12 Months and maximum 24 months (ending on 31st December of next year)
Xiaomi plans to start the second referral-based phase of the reward program In the first week of August. During this period, Mi Fans will be able to earn Mi Tokens by inviting more friends to become Mi.com users.
Finally, the third phase of the program will include Tier privileges. In this period, customers will be placed in different tiers based on their previous purchases. Each tier will get special privileges such as express delivery, early access to sales, products etc. The company hasn’t revealed the start date of this phase as yet. It might depend on the user participation during the first two phases.