The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro smartphone which was unveiled in January 2015 has now been launched in China. As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit octa-core (quadx1.5GHz ARM A53 + quadx2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) Snapdragon 810 processor coupled with Adreno 430 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The dual-SIM handset runs Android 4.4 KitKat operating system wrapped under MIUI 6 and features a 5.7-inch IPS display with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 551ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes with 64GB of inbuilt storage.
On imaging front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual- tone LED flash, OIS, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor and f/2.0 aperture. There is also a 4 mega pixel front facing camera onboard.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. Backed up by a 3090 mAh battery, it measures 6.95 mm in thickness and weighs 161 grams. According to Xiaomi, the heating issues of the Mi Note Pro have been resolved. Moreover the handset stays cool at 36.3°C even after 20 minutes of gaming.
Features and Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core (quadx1.5GHz ARM A53 + quadx2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) Snapdragon 810
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI 6
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS (2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 551ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 4GB
- ROM: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual- tone LED flash, OIS, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor and f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 4 mega pixel
- Battery: 3090 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Thickness: 6.95 mm
- Weight: 161 grams
Price and Availability
Priced at CNY 2999 (Rs. 30,000 approximately), the Xiaomi Mi Note Pro will be available in China starting May 12 and the registrations are now open at mi.com. Notably, at the time of unveiling, this phone was priced at CNY 3299 (Rs. 33,000 approximately). There is no word on pricing and availability of the Mi Note Pro in the markets outside China.