Xiaomi has taken the wraps off Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone in China. On design front, it comes with stunning full metal body. There is a fingerprint sensor located on the rear of the phone for additional security.
Under the hood, it is powered by a octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor paired with PowerVR G6200 GPU. Based on RAM and internal storage, it comes in two variants- one with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory while the other variant comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage.
On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls. Backed up by a 4000mAh battery, it measures 150x76x8.65 mm in dimensions and weighs 164 grams.
Specifications & Features Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795)
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Android Lollipop with MIUI 7
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 403ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 2GB/3GB
- ROM: 16GB/32GB
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 150x76x8.65 mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Color Options: Silver, Dark Grey and Champagne Gold
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Scanner
Price & Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is priced at CNY 899 (approximately Rs. 9,300) for 16GB variant and CNY 1099 (approximately Rs. 11,400) for 32GB variant. It will go on sale in China starting November 27, 2015. The Redmi Note 2 carries mid-ranged price tag with rich configuration. There is no word as of now on whether the company will bring this device to India or not.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!
Also Read: Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 With Intel Atom SoC Launched