Xolo has announced the launch of upgraded variant of its Xolo Cube 5.0 smartphone. The new variant comes with 2GB of RAM as opposed to 1GB RAM of the previous model. Another difference between the two models is that the new Cube 5.0 comes with a 5 mega pixel front facing camera and features 85% NTSC colour gamut on the display. The previous model on the other hand, packs a 2 mega pixel front camera.
As for specifications, the Xolo Cube 5.0 (2GB) is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor clocked at 1.3GHz paired with Mali-400 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and 294ppi pixel density.
There is 8GB of inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. It sports an 8 mega pixel camera with LED flash on the rear and a 5 mega pixel camera on the front. Backed up by a 2100mAh battery, it offers 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth as connectivity options. The device measures 143x71x6.9 mm in dimensions and will be available in White, Black and Gold color options.
Features and Specifications of Xolo Cube 5.0
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M
- GPU: Mali-400
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 294 ppi pixel density, 85% NTSC, Dragontrail Glass)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel auto focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2100mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 143x71x6.9 mm
- Color Options: White, Black and Gold
Price and Availability
Priced at Rs. 8,888, the Xolo Cube 5.0 (2GB RAM) will be available to purchase from retail stores and modern trade outlets. The Cube 5.0 (1GB RAM) variant is priced at Rs. 7,489.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!