With the launch of Android One program by Google, which focuses on specifying a set of hardware and software standards to push low cost Android smartphones into the developing countries like India, the competition in the smartphone industry under Rs. 10,000 mark is getting heated up. Xolo announced its latest smartphone offering to rival Android One devices from Karbonn, Micromax and Spice. The device, appropriately named Xolo One comes with great specifications, build quality and a low price tag. Read on to find out the detailed specifications, pricing and availability details.
Xolo One Hands On Review Video
Xolo One Comparison Video With Android One
- Dual SIM
- 4.5 inch IPS LCD Display, 480 x 854 resolution (218 ppi)
- Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Processor based on Mediatek MT6582M
- 1 GB RAM
- Mali – 400MP2 Graphics Processor
- 8 GB Internal Memory (with MicroSD Expansion)
- 5 MP Primary Camera with BSI sensor, VGA Front Camera
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat (Upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop)
- 1700 mAh Li-Ion Battery
Xolo One comes with Leather texture back much like Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with the leather stitching pattern which gives it a somewhat premium feel.
Pricing and Availability
Xolo One is available in four colours and comes with a price tag of Rs. 6,599. The device is available for purchase from authorized Xolo retailers.