Xolo has expanded its smartphone portfolio with the launch of Xolo One HD phone. Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor coupled with Mali 400MP2 GPU and 1GB of RAM. It features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
On camera front, it sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. Both primary and secondary cameras are accompanied by LED flash. For storage purpose, it comes with 8GB of internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
Backed up by a 2300mAh battery, it is claimed to deliver up to 5 hours of talk time on 2G networks and up to 4 hours and 35 minutes of talk time on 3G networks. Connectivity options which the phone offers include 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
The Xolo One HD lacks 4G LTE support which is a downside considering that smartphones such as Yu Yunique and ZTE Blade Qlux are also priced under Rs. 5,000 yet offer 4G support. You can check out cheapest 4G LTE enabled smartphones available in India here.
Specifications & Features Of Xolo One HD
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580
- GPU: Mali 400MP2
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel Auto Focus with LED flash, 1.4µm pixel size
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 143×72.6×9.5 mm
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Xolo One HD is priced at Rs. 4,777 and will be available to buy exclusively from Amazon India. Registrations for the sale will commence in 3 days.
The One HD smartphone packs decent specifications and carries an affordable price tag. In sub-Rs. 5,000 price range, do you think it is a good buy? Or is there any other smartphone which you think is better? Share your views with us in the comments section.