Xolo today announced the launch of Opus 3, the latest addition to the multimedia centric Opus series. The Opus 3 comes with a compact form factor, sporting a 5 inch IPS display and a quad core processor. The smartphone comes with a Sony Exmor R powered camera with 5P lens and wide angle field of view for great photography experience. Read on to find detailed specifications, pricing and availability details.
Specifications & Features
- Dual SIM Support
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD Display with 720p Resolution – 294 ppi
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Processor
- Mali 400MP2 GPU
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal Memory with MicroSD Expansion
- 8 MP Primary Camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, AF, Dual LED Flash, 1080p Video Recording
- 5 MP Front Facing Camera with wide angle lens, flash & BSI Sensor
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2500 mAh Li-Pol Battery unit
Along with a great specification sheet for an entry level device, the Xolo Opus 3 also comes with motion control technology which employs proximity sensor to control Music Player, FM Radio, Gallery & Camera etc. by a wave of hand. There’s also multi window support for easy multitasking.
Pricing & Availability
Xolo Opus 3 is available for purchase at Rs. 8499 at all authorized retail counters and trade outlets.
With an attractive price tag, the Xolo Opus 3 comes with a great feature set and a great camera experience for shutterbugs on a budget. It can easily be recommended over Android One offerings hovering around on a similar price range. Other alternatives include the Moto E or 1st Generation Moto G which promise faster software updates with a compromise in camera quality.