Xolo announced the launch of its latest smartphone offering the Play 8X-1100 targeted at gaming enthusiasts and shutterbugs. Optimized for mobile gamers, the device comes with a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core processor, Mali 450 GPU and 6 axis motion gyroscope among other features. Read on to find out the detailed specifications, pricing and availability information.
- Dual SIM Support (3G+2G)
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 5″ Full HD IPS Display with 1920x1080p resolution with Gorilla Glass 3
- 700 MHz Mali 450 Graphics processor unit
- 16 GB Internal Memory expandable via MicroSD card
- 13 MP Primary Camera with Sony Exmor RS Sensor
- 5 MP front facing camera with BSI Sensor and 88 degree wide angle view
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- USB On-The-Go Support
- Dual Speakers with DTS Surround Sound
- 2100 mAh Li-Ion Battery unit
Adding more value to the gamers, the Play 8X-1100 gives access to Xolo Play Zone where users can download various free and paid games at discounted prices.
With this new addition, XOLO has created a complete range of gaming devices under the Play Series which includes- Play 6X-1000, Play 8X-1200 and Play 8X-1100. Play 8X-1200 is backed by the power of 2 GHz Octa Core Processor and is priced at Rs. 19,999. The Play 6X-1000 is the 5 inch Hexa-core device,best available at Rs. 14,499.
Pricing and Availability
Priced at Rs. 14999, the Xolo Play 8X-1100 is available at all authorized retail counters and modern trade outlets.
Bringing a good set of features like a full HD display, solid camera specifications and plenty of processing power, the Xolo Play 8X-1100 certainly looks promising. Mid Range consumers looking to buy an Android smartphone should definitely consider this device in their options.