XOLO launched Q1010i android smartphone with primary focus on camera.Equipped with Exmor R camera sensor, 8 MP rear camera and 5P lens, the Q1010i is aimed to attract to shutterbugs who want a powerful camera smartphone keeping the budget just in the sub Rs. 15,000 rupees price bracket. Let us take a look at the detailed specifications.
image- Xolo 1010i
Specifications Overview :
- Dual SIM Functionality
- MediaTek 6582 Chipset
- 1.3 Ghz Quad Core Processor
- 500 Mhz Mali 400 MP2 Graphics Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 5.0″ IPS Display with One Glass Solution and Pixel density of 294 ppi and 1280 x 720p Resolution, ASAHI scratch resistant glass
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean upgradeable to KitKat
- 8 MP Primary Camera with Exmor R sensor, 5P Lens, 1.4 um pixel size, f/2.0 Aperture ( Better low light shots ), 1080p Video Recording
- 2 MP Front camera
- USB OTG, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 8 GB Internal Memory with MicroSD Card Expansion Slot
- 2250 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
Price and Availability
The Xolo Q1010i comes with accessories including OTG Cables and a free premium flip cover. It is available at all major retail stores and online shopping websites with a price tag of 13,499 Rupees.
Featuring a specification set offered by almost all other handsets in this price segment, the Xolo Q1010i brings nothing new to the table. The camera however is inspired from Sony ( Exmor Sensor ) and HTC ( Increasing pixel size for better low light photography ). The handset wins in the looks department and the price tag is just right. Buyers should keep the Q1010i in their consideration list when buying any smartphone in this segment.