Xolo launched its latest phablet device in the market : The Q2500 PocketPad. Flaunting a 6″ display with a quad core processor and a price tag of 14,999/-, the Xolo Q2500 makes an entry into phablet market which is populated by numerous devices from manufacturers like Samsung, Micromax and Lava. With aggressive pricing and good hardware and software features, the Q2500 makes a great buy in this segment. Let us take a look at the specifications.
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor based on MediaTek 6582 Chipset
- Mali 400 Graphics Processor Unit
- 1 GB RAM
- Dual Sim Support
- 6.0″ HD IPS 720p Display with 1280×720 Resolution, 16M colors which translates to 245 PPI
- Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 8 MP Camera with BSI Sensor – AF and Flash (1080p recording, HDR, Low Light, Panorama and Geotagging )
- 2 MP front camera
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor and Proximity Sensor
- Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth – 4.0, USB On-The-Go (USB OTG)
- 4 GB Onboard Storage with expandable memory via MicroSD card
- 3000 mAh Battery – 600 hours 3G Talktime
The design of the XOLO Q2500 is reminiscent of Samsung’s curved design language. With a solid specification sheet and a good price point, The Xolo has put a great option for the smartphone consumers under Rs. 15,000 range. However, when competing with giants like Samsung, service and customer care can be something to worry about. Keeping that in mind, do tell us your views and post in the comments.