Xolo, the premium brand of LAVA hit its peak when it struck a deal with Intel. The partenership brought forth the Xolo X900 which managed to garner quite a following with the Indians but the same could not be replicated with the launch of the Xolo X1000. Now the company has quietly launched the Xolo X910 for Rs.9,999 and it comes across as a great device at that price point.
The device has been listed on Flipkart and Snapdeal for a similar price and it can be ordered as well right away. It has a 4.3 inch screen and the heart is the same one as found on the X900.
Here’s a list of its specifications:
- Screen Size: 4.3 inches with a resolution of 960×540 pixels
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2460 processor
- GPU: PowerVR SGX 540 clocked at 400MHz
- Camera: 5MP rear camera coupled with a LED flash and a front VGA camera
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory Capacity: 4GB of internal storage which can be expanded by another 32GB with a memory card.
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AGPS
- Battery capacity: 2000 mAh battery which will last for around a day or slighlty more than that with average usage.
- Price: Rs.9,999
- Dual SIM support is present as well like other budget smartphones
The Xolo X910 is the fourth smartphone from the company with Intel Inside. Xolo devices have been known for their quality and the addition of Intel in the processing department only adds to its appeal. The smartphone does not cost much as well and proves to be a great alternative to the other budget smartphones. It gives you the X900 like experience albeit on a budget. I do not see a reason as to why you should not buy it if you are looking to buy a device in the sub Rs.10,000 range.