Yu Televentures has launched a new smartphone, called the Yu Yureka Note. The phablet comes with a poly-carbonate body with metallic frame. It also features a fingerprint scanner on the rear which is said to unlock the device in just 0.5 seconds.
Under the hood, it is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core processor coupled with Mali T720 GPU and 3GB of RAM. On the front, the device features a 6-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and Corning Glass 3 protection. The phone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
Its houses 16GB of internal memory, which can be expanded further using microSD card. As for camera department, the Yureka Note sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash, 5P lens, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera onboard for capturing selfies.
The phone is backed up by a mammoth 4000mAh battery with quick charging support. The dual SIM phablet offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB OTG as connectivity options. It also flaunts its dual speakers with NXP.
Specifications & Features Of Yu Yureka Note
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753T
- GPU: Mali T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 6-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual LED flash, 5P lens, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.2 aperture,
- Battery: 4000mAh with Quick Charging
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB OTG
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Yu Yureka Note is priced at Rs. 13,499 and comes in Black color option. It is available to buy from mobile stores across the country. It will compete with the likes of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Lenovo K4 Note, in the Indian market.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!
Also Read: Yu Yutopia Hands On Review With Video