Zopo has launched its Zopo Color F2 smartphone in the Indian market. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU. The device features a 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. It houses 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 64GB via microSD card.
On the camera front, the Color F2 sports an 8 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash. There is also a 5 mega pixel front camera with LED flash for capturing selfies and making video calls. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Fueled by a 2300mA battery, the handset measures 153×77.8×8.5 mm and weighs 168 grams. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The smartphone flaunts its metal body and comes with a fingerprint for additional security.
Zopo Color F2: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Dimensions: 153×77.8×8.5 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Zopo Color F2 carries a price tag of Rs. 10,790 and comes in White, Black, Gold and Pink color options.
Zopo also launched its Color F5 smartphone for Rs. 10,590. It comes with 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor, 5-inch HD IPS display (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass), 2GB and 16GB internal memory (expandable via microSD card). The phone sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front shooter with LED flash. Also onboard is 2100mAh battery.