Zopo has launched its latest smartphone, called the Zopo Hero 1, in India. As for specifications, it is powered by a 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor clocked at 1.3GHz paired with 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system, it features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
On imaging front, it sports a 13.2 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 64GB via microSD card. Backed up by a 2500mAh battery, the Hero 1 offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options.
Specifications & Features Of Zopo Hero 1
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13.2 mega pixel with LED flash, 5P lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 146.1×70.6×8.65 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Zopo Hero 1 is priced at Rs. 12,000 and will be available to buy from online and offline stores across the country.
“We have a constant eye on the customer demand and behavior, based on which we design and structure out smart devices. We do not believe in loading redundant features on a device that a user would never use. Bearing this in mind, the new Hero 1 simplifies life for people with its minimalistic yet futuristic features for people with smart and uncomplicated needs,” said Kevin Xu, founder of Zopo.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!