At CES 2017, ZTE has taken the wraps off its latest smartphone, called the ZTE Blade V8 Pro. The main highlight of the phone is that it comes with dual camera set up at the back. The phone sports two 13 mega pixel sensors on the rear with dual LED flash and PDAF. On the front, there is an 8 mega pixel shooter with flash.
Coming to the innards, the Blade V8 Pro packs a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clubbed with Adreno 506 GPU. Running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system, it features a 5.5-inch Full HD display. The display has a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, pixel density of 401ppi and is protected against scratches by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The smartphone houses 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 128GB via microSD card.
Equipped with a 3140mAh battery, the company claims it to deliver up to 24 hours of talk time and up to 23 days of standby time. The hybrid dual SIM phone offers 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C as connectivity options. The home button of the device also doubles up as a fingerprint sensor.
ZTE has also unveiled its Project CSX based Hawkeye smartphone. The Project CSX is a community driven open-source project that makes use of consumer feedback to make devices.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Dual Rear Cameras: 13 mega pixel + 13 mega pixel with dual LED flash, PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with flash
- Battery: 3140mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- Weight: 185 grams
- Color Options: Black Diamond
- Hybrid Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The ZTE Blade V8 Pro carries a price tag of $229.98 (approximately Rs. 15,700) and is up for pre-orders till January 17 in the US. The customers who will pre-order will get a Co-Mold Protective Case with the phone for free.