At an event in China, ZTE has launched its latest flagship smartphone, called the ZTE nubia Z11. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit quad-core 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor paired with Adreno 530 GPU. Based on storage and RAM, it comes in two variants, one with 4GB RAM+64GB storage while other variant packs 6GB RAM+128GB storage. Both variants support expandable storage up to 200GB via microSD card.
For photography buffs, it sports a 16 mega pixel primary camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, IMX298 sensor and PDAF. It also sports an 8 mega pixel secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture. On software front, the phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow wrapped under nubia UI 4.0. Backed up by a 3000mAh battery, the nubia Z11 supports Quick Charge 3.0. It is a hybrid dual SIM phone that offers 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C as connectivity options.
On aesthetics front, it features all aluminium build with nearly bezel-less display. The device measures 151.8×72.3×7.50 mm and weighs 162 grams. It also comes with a fingerprint scanner on the rear which is said to unlock the phone in 0.1 seconds.
Specifications & Features Of ZTE nubia Z11
- Processor: 64-bit quad-core 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM+Storage: 4GB RAM+64GB storage / 6GB RAM+128GB storage (expandable up to 200GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, IMX298 sensor, PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 3000mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 151.8×72.3×7.50 mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The ZTE nubia Z11 is priced at 2499 yuan (approximately Rs. 25,525) for 4GB RAM+64GB storage variant and 3499 yuan (approximately Rs. 35,730) for the 6GB RAM+128GB storage variant. It will go on sale in China starting July 6, 2016 while registrations for the sale have already started.