ZTE has announced its latest smartphone- ZTE Nubia Z11 Max, in China. Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor paired with 4GB of RAM. It features a 6-inch full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. On software front, it runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under nubia UI 3.9.9.
For photography lovers, the Nubia Z11 Max sports a 16 mega pixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens and IMX298 sensor. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.4 aperture. Fueled by a 4000mAh battery, it measures 159.15×82.25×7.40 mm and weighs 185 grams. The device also features a fingerprint sensor for additional security. It will be available in gold, gray and silver color options.
There is also a Cristiano Ronaldo Collector’s Edition of the phone which comes with a special case, selfie stick, wallpapers and more. It features Cristiano Ronaldo’s image and signature at the back.
Specifications & Features Of ZTE Nubia Z11 Max
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 652
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with nubia UI 3.9.9
- Display: 6-inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 200GB using microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 16 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens, IMX298 sensor
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.4 aperture
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 159.15×82.25×7.40 mm
- Weight: 185 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The ZTE Nubia Z11 Max is priced at CNY 1999 (approx. Rs. 20,300) and will go on sale in China starting June 16. The Cristiano Ronaldo Collector’s Edition is priced at CNY 2299 (approx. Rs. 23,300) and will go on sale starting June 18. There is no word on global availability of the phone as of now.