ZTE is all set to launch its ZTE nubia Z17 mini smartphone in China on March 21, 2017. The main highlight of the phone is said to be the dual camera set up on the rear. It will sport dual 13 mega pixel cameras at the back.
As per rumors, the nubia Z17 mini will pack an octa-core Snapdragon 652 or Snapdragon 653 processor paired with Adreno 510 GPU. The phone will run Android 6.0 Marshmallow wrapped under nubia UI 4.0. On the front, it will feature a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The phone will house 4GB / 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 200GB via microSD card.
In the imaging department, it will sport dual 13 mega pixel rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and Sony IMX258 sensor. Upfront will be a 16 mega pixel shooter for capturing selfies and making video calls. Backed by a 3000mAh battery, it will support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Connectivity options will include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C. The hybrid dual SIM phone will also feature a fingerprint scanner for additional security.
ZTE nubia Z17 mini: Rumored Specifications & Features
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 652 / Snapdragon 653
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB
- Storage: 64GB (expandable up to 200GB via microSD card)
- Dual Rear Cameras: 13 mega pixel + 13 mega pixel with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor
- Front Camera: 16 mega pixel
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The ZTE nubia Z17 mini is said to carry a price tag of CNY 1899 (approximately Rs. 18,150) for the Snapdragon 652 SoC+4GB RAM variant. More details should be announced during the launch event on March 21. Stay tuned with us for more developments on this story!