ZUK has launched its latest smartphone, called the ZUK Z2, in China. Under the hood, it is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 2.15GHz paired with Adreno 530 GPU and 4GB of RAM. On the front, it features a 5-inch full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass.
On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens and EIS. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The ZUK Z2 is backed up by a 3500mAh battery and supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that is claimed to power the phone up to 80% with 1 hour of charging. Also onboard is 64GB of internal memory. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers, include 4G with with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C. The device measures 141.65×68.88×8.45 mm and weighs 149 grams. It also features a U-Touch 2.0 fingerprint scanner integrated into the home button for additional security.
Specifications & Features Of ZUK Z2
- Processor: 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.
- Display: 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, EIS
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3500mAh with Dual Fast Charging and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G with with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Scanner
Price & Availability
The ZUK Z2 is priced at CNY 1799 (approx. Rs. 18,400) and will go in sale in China starting June 7. Registrations for the sale will open today, on May 31, 2016. ZUK has also launched USB Type-C wireless charger for the Z2 for CNY 299 (approx. Rs. 3,000).