Coolpad has launched its Coolpad Conjr smartphone in the US. Under the hood, it packs a 1.0GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6735CP processor paired with ARM Mali-450 GPU. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow wrapped under Cool UI 8.0. It features a 5-inch HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixels resolution.
On the camera front the Conjr sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Auto Focus and 5P Lens. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture for taking selfies and making video calls.
Connectivity options which the hybrid dual SIM phone offers include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. Equipped with a 2500mAh battery, it measures 5.72×2.85×0.34 inches and weighs 148 grams. The smartphone flaunts its metal body and features a fingerprint sensor on the rear.
Coolpad Conjr: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.0GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6735CP
- GPU: ARM Mali-450
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Cool UI 8.0
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Auto Focus, 5P Lens
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Dimensions: 5.72×2.85×0.34 inches
- Weight: 148 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
Price & Availability
The Coolpad Conjr carries a price tag of $179.99 (approximately Rs 12,200) and is available to buy from Coolpad’s US online store. It comes in Iron Grey color option.
Coolpad also launched its Cool 1 smartphone in India in December 2016 for Rs. 13,999. It comes with octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor, 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution) display, 4GB of RAM, 13 mega pixel dual cameras with dual LED flash, 8 mega pixel front camera and a 4060mAh battery with fast charging.