HTC has launched its latest smartphone, called the HTC Desire 650, in Taiwan. The main highlight of the phone is its ‘double back’ in which half of the back panel of the phone has flat surface while the remaining half has a unique textured pattern for better grip. The device also comes with BoomSound experience and Hi-Res audio playback.
As for specifications, the Desire 650 packs a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. It features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI. The screen is protected against scratches by Corning Gorilla Glass. The smartphone houses 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 2TB via microSD card.
Optics include a 13 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash f/2.2 aperture and BSI sensor. There is also a 5 mega pixel front facing camera onboard. Backed up by a 2200mAh battery, the handset offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC as connectivity options. It measures 146.9×70.9×8.4 mm and weighs 140 grams.
HTC Desire 650: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5-inch HD LCD (1280×720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.8 aperture
- Battery: 2200mAh with Power Saving Mode
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and NFC
- Dimensions: 146.9×70.9×8.4 mm
- Weight: 140 grams
Price & Availability
The HTC Desire 650 carries a price tag of TWD 5,490 (approximately Rs. 12,000) and will go on sale in Taiwan in from December 1. There is no word on global roll out of the phone as of now.
Stay tuned with us for more updated!