Intex has launched a new budget smartphone in the Indian market, dubbed the Intex Aqua 4G Mini. The smartphone is listed on company’s official website and is available to buy from retail stores across the country for Rs. 4,199. As for specifications, the phone is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek SC9832A processor paired Mali-400MP2 GPU. Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow, it features a 4-inch WVGA TN display with 800×480 pixels resolution.
The Aqua 4G Mini houses 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory and supports expandable storage up to 32GB via microSD card. On the camera front, the phone sports a 5 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls. Armed with a 1450mAh battery, the company claims it to deliver up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 250 hours of standby time. Connectivity options which the dual SIM device offers include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and micro USB 2.0. The handset measures 124.8×64.4x11mm and weighs 119 grams.
Intex Aqua 4G Mini: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek SC9832A
- GPU: Mali-400MP2
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 4-inch WVGA TN (800×480 pixels resolution, 73.7% Screen-to- Body Ratio)
- RAM: 512MB
- Storage: 4GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with LED flash
- Front Camera: VGA
- Battery: 1450mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and micro USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 124.8×64.4×11 mm
- Weight: 119 grams
- Color Options: Black and Red
- Dual SIM
- G sensors, Smart Gesture
Price & Availability
Priced at Rs. 4,199, the Intex Aqua 4G Mini is available to buy from retail stores in India. It comes in Black and Red color options.