Intex has expanded its Aqua series of smartphones with the launch of Intex Aqua Power M. The main highlight of the phone is its massive 4350mAh battery which the company claims to deliver up to 25 hours of talk time and up to 620 hours of standby time. Another talking point is that it comes with front facing dual-tone LED flash.
The Aqua Power M is powered by a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor paired with Mali-T720 GPU. The phone features a 5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. It houses 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory with expandable support up to 32GB via microSD card.
The device sports a 5 mega pixel primary camera and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. Both front and rear cameras are accompanied by dual-tone LED flash. Powering the phone, is a 4350mAh battery. Connectivity options which the dual SIM handset offers, include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The phone does not support 4G LTE. On design front, it flaunts its all metal body. It measures 143.5×71.5×8.9 mm in dimensions and weighs 160 grams.
Intex Aqua Power M: Specifications & Features
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 5 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel with dual LED flash
- Battery: 4350mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 143.5×71.5×8.9 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Color Option: Champagne Gold
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Intex Aqua Power M carries a price tag of Rs. 4,800 and comes in Champagne Gold color option.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!