Lenovo has finally launched its Lenovo Z2 Plus smartphone in India. It is a re-branded variant of the ZUK Z2 which was launched in China in May 2016. Read on to find out details on price, specifications, features, availability, launch offers and more.
The Z2 Plus packs a 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor paired with Adreno 530 GPU. The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow wrapped under ZUI 2 and features a 5-inch Full HD display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution and 2.5D curved glass.
On the camera front, the Z2 sports a 13 mega pixel primary camera with LED flash and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. The phone packs a 3500mAh battery with support for Dual Fast Charging and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. Connectivity options which the dual SIM phone offers include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C. It measures 141.65×68.88×8.45 mm and weighs 149 grams.
On design front, it flaunts its metallic body with materials stronger and lighter than metal. The home button of the phone doubles up as a fingerprint sensor and features U-Touch 2.0 technology that lets users perform various operations. There is also a U-health app onboard that tracks user’s steps taken, distance traveled, calories burnt and more without chewing up much battery.
Specifications & Features Of Lenovo Z2 Plus
- Processor: 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ZUI 2.
- Display: 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass)
- RAM+Storage: 3GB RAM+ 32GB storage / 4GB RAM+ 64GB storage
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, EIS, 4K video recording
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 3500mAh with Dual Fast Charging and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G with with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45 mm
- Weight: 149 grams
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Scanner
Price & Availability
The Lenovo Z2 Plus carries a price tag of Rs. 17,999 for 3GB RAM+ 32GB storage variant and Rs. 19,999 for 4GB RAM+ 64GB storage variant. It will be available to buy exclusively from e-commerce website Amazon.in via open sale starting September 25 at 23:59:59 hours. It comes bundled with a Matte Black Stealth case for Rs. 699. Lenovo has also announced some accessories for the phone which will have to be purchased separately. Accessories include Chrono case for Rs. 1,299 and Skullcandy Ando earphones for Rs. 1,299.
Lenovo has also announced several offers for the Z2 Plus in association with Amazon India. These offers are available during Amazon India’s Great Indian festival (starting October 1, 2016).
- Exchange Offer: Buyers will get up to Rs.12,000 off on exchange of their old Smartphone. Additional Rs. 2,000 cashback will be offered over the value of the old Smartphone on exchange.
- No Cost EMI Offer: On making the payment with credit card, buyers will get the interest amount as a cashback. The ‘No Cost EMI offer’ is supported across 8 Banks and will be extended for Bajaj Finance customers.
- HDFC Offer: 15% cashback on making the payment with HDFC Bank credit or debit card.