Lenovo has finally launched its Lenovo ZUK Z1 smartphone in the Indian market. Under the hood, it is powered by a 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor paired with Adreno 330 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
On software front, it runs Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is backed up by a 4100mAh battery. Read on to find more details on specifications, features and availability of Lenovo’s ZUK Z1 along with hands on video.
The phone sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, OIS and f/2.2 aperture. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. The Zuk Z1 measures 155.7×77.3×8.9 mm and weighs 175 grams. It also features a fingerprint sensor for additional security. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It comes with USB Type-C 3.0 port.
Features and Specifications of Lenovo ZUK Z1
- Processor: 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Operating System: Cyanogen OS 12.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 100% NTSC color gamut)
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM: 64GB
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, OIS, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel with OmniVision OV8865 sensor
- Battery: 4100mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB Type-C 3.0 port
- Dimensions: 155.7×77.3×8.9 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Lenovo ZUK Z1 is priced at Rs. 13,499 and will be available to buy exclusively from Amazon India. First flash sale will take place on May 19, 2016 and registrations for the same will open at 1:00 PM on May 10.
Lenovo ZUK Z1 Hands On Video
Stay tuned with us for more updates!