LG has launched its latest tablet, dubbed the LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE in Korea. Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor paired with Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB of RAM. The tablet runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system and features an 8.3-inch full HD WUXGA IPS display with resolution of 1920×1200 pixels.
The G Pad II 8.3 LTE sports an 8 mega pixel auto focus rear camera and a 2 mega pixel front facing camera. It houses 16GB of internal memory which can be further expanded up to 2TB via microSD card. Backed up by a 4800mAh battery, it measures 216.8×126.5×8.8 mm and weighs 366 grams.
Connectivity options which the tablet offers, include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB 2.0. It will be available in Brown Gold color option. The device comes with an inbuilt stylus for differentiated customer experience. It also comes loaded with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Specifications & Features Of LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 615 (1.5GHz Quad + 1.0 GHz Quad)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 8.3-inch Full HD WUXGA IPS (1920×1200 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Battery: 4800mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 216.8×126.5×8.8 mm
- Weight: 366 grams
- Color Options: Brown Gold
- Microsoft Office
- Inbuilt Stylus
Price & Availability
The LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE will go on sale in Korea starting December 23, 2015. There is no word on pricing of the tablet as of now. Company’s plans to launch the device in markets outside Korea are also not known.
Stay tuned with us for more updates!