Reliance has added a new smartphone in its Lyf series, called the Reliance Lyf Earth 2. Highlight of this device is that it comes with three security features, a PIN or pattern lock, fingerprint sensor and an iris scanner. The iris scanner allows users to unlock the phone or a particular app by scanning their eye. Read on to find details on specifications, features and price of Lyf Earth 2.
Under the hood, the Lyf Earth 2 is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. It houses 32GB of internal memory which can be expanded further up to 64GB via microSD card. The phone runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system and features a 5-inch Full HD 2.5D display with 1080p resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
For photography buffs, the phone sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera and a 13 mega pixel front facing camera. Both primary and secondary cameras are accompanied by LED flash. Backed up by a 2500mAh battery, the device is claimed to deliver up to 14 hours of talk time and up to 480 hours of standby time. It measures 142x67x7.2 mm and weighs 140 grams. Connectivity options include 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Specifications & Features Of Reliance Lyf Earth 2
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution, 2,5D curved glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection)
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, Laser Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash
- Battery: 2500mAh
- Connectivity: 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 142x67x7.2 mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner
The Reliance Lyf Earth 2 is priced at Rs. 21,599 and will be available in Gold, White, Green and Black color options.