Swipe has launched its latest smartphone, called the Swipe Elite Plus. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor paired with 2GB of RAM. The handset runs Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Freedom OS and features a 5-inch full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels resolution.
On camera front, it sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. There is also an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. The phone houses 16GB of internal memory which can be expanded further up to 64GB using microSD card.
The Elite Plus is backed up by a 3050mAh battery and offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options. The device weighs 131 grams and will be available in Ivory White and Midnight Blue color options.
Specifications & Features Of Swipe Elite Plus
- Processor: 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Freedom OS
- Display: 5-inch full HD IPS (1920×1080 pixels resolution, Dragontrail glass protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 mega pixel
- Battery: 3050mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Weight: 131 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Swipe Elite Plus is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available to buy exclusively from online retailer Flipkart starting June 6, 2016.
On paper, the Elite Plus does look like a decent phone in sub-Rs. 7,000 price range. It offers full HD display which is not usually seen in smartphones in this price segment. Apart from full HD display, it offers a lot of other features like 2GB of RAM, massive 3050mAh battery as well as 4G support.