Ahead of probable launch of Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro on November 24, 2015, Xiaomi Co-Founder and President Bin Lin has shared a teaser image on Weibo. The teaser image shows rear of a golden colored smartphone which could be the Redmi Note 2 Pro. As per the image, the rear of the phone will house primary camera, dual tone LED flash and fingerprint sensor. Moreover, the handset appears to feature metal unibody design.
The Redmi Note 2 Pro was also spotted on TENAA last week, revealing its specifications. As per the listing, the Redmi Note 2 Pro will be powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor paired with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
It is likely to feature a 5.5-inch full HD display with resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and run Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system wrapped under MIUI 7. Other rumored specifications of the device include 16GB internal memory, 13 mega pixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash, 5 mega pixel front snapper and 3060mAh battery. It is said to measure 149.98×5.96×8.75mm and weigh 166 grams.
Rumored Specifications & Features Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795)
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with MIUI 7
- Display: 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels resolution)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Rear Camera: 13 mega pixel with dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel
- Battery: 3060mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 149.98×75.96×8.75mm
- Weight: 166 grams
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The pricing and availability details of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Pro are likely to be announced on November 24, 2015 during the launch. We will update you as more information will be made available. Stay tuned with us!