At India’s biggest eSport Event ‘Games Arena’, PLUGGED IN, BenQ has announced its new offering- RL2240HE, which is a sleek and stylish gaming monitor for pro gamers. BenQ Corporation, a Taiwanese multi-national company, sells and markets consumer electronics, computing and communications devices. BenQ India participated as the “Official Monitor Sponsor” at PLUGGED IN. This event took place from 14th to 16th November, 2014 in Bangalore at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC).
BenQ Gaming monitors were set-up for the participating gamers at India’s biggest gaming event Games Arena. Spread over an area of 6000 square feet and featuring an interesting mix of PC and console games including DOTA 2, CSGO, FIFA, TEKKEN Tag Tournament 2, Just Dance amongst others, the Games Arena witnessed an adrenaline rush of participants.
Speaking on the launch of Plugged In, Rajeev Singh, Country Head & General Manager at BenQ India Pvt. Ltd said, “We are truly proud to be associated with Plugged In- one of the biggest gaming tournaments in the country which will bring together some of the best gamers from India and abroad under one roof for an enthralling contest. Through our association with PLUGGED IN, we want to promote professional gaming as a sport in India and show our support and passion for the gaming community. The Collaboration is a result of BenQ’s commitment to develop cutting edge professional gaming monitors. Our Professional Gaming Monitors will be powering the “GAMES ARENA” as well where the country’s best competitive video gamers would come under one stage and compete. We believe that these champions deserve the best gaming monitors when competing at the highest level. We are looking forward to this event to be a great success”.
BenQ announced the launch of its new offerings RL2240HE for professional gaming suited for RTS gaming at the Event. It gets a 21.5 LED backlight monitor and is equipped with latest features like gaming comfort flicker free technology, black eQualizer, RTS mode, display mode, smart scaling, Ims GTG, HDMI and 12M:I dynamic contrast ratio. Every feature of this device is added to provide the gamers vital visibility and command to achieve amazing performance.
Features of all new gaming monitor
- Fast 1ms GTG Response Time: It will help to render fast moving actions smoothly.
- New Exclusive RTS Mode: It offers two modes for players, RTS 1 mode for StarCraft II and the RTS 2 for Dota II, which allows to see objects more visibly.
- Gaming-comfort Flicker free technology: This technology removes flickering at all brightness levels, which reduces eye fatigue and gives more visual comfort.
- Black eQualizer for Total Visibility: It helps the gamers to get critical combat details and information and react instantly to it.
- Customize Individual Viewing Performance: It is equipped with features which allow the gamer to change the monitor view according to the need and liking. Using display mode, gamer can change between four screen sizes-17″, 19″ and 19″W to 21.5″.
Price and Availability
This incredible device-RL2240HE is available in India at the price of Rs. 10,000 starting from 14th November 2014.
Also Read- BenQ XL-Z Series Full HD Gaming Monitors