Gionee has launched its latest smartphone, called the Gionee F103 in the F series. Under the hood, it is powered by a 64-bit 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor coupled with Mali-T720 GPU and 2GB of RAM. Running Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system wrapped under Amigo UI 3.1, it features a 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels resolution and Dragontrail glass protection.
There is 16GB of inbuilt memory onboard. The device sports an 8 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture. There is also a secondary 5 mega pixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture. Backed up by a 2400mAh battery, it measures 146×70.3×7.95mm in dimensions. On design front, it flaunts mirror glass back and a metal frame.
Features & Specifications Of Gionee F103
- Processor: 64-bit 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS (1280×720 pixels resolution and Dragontrail glass protection)
- RAM: 2GB
- ROM: 16GB
- Rear Camera: 8 mega pixel with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 mega pixel with f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 2400mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- Dimensions: 146×70.3×7.95mm
- Color Options: Pearl White, Dawn White and Black
- Dual SIM
Price & Availability
The Gionee F103 is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will be available in Pearl White, Dawn White and Black color options.
“Design along with features has become an essential element for consumers when they buy the phone. With our F series we have achieved to get both design and performance in one device and consumers gets the best from both the worlds. F103 is a power packed device a great design which not only gives great performance but also adds the style quotient to the consumer who carries it out,” said, Timir Baran Acharyya, GM, Gionee India.